Monday, February 20, 2006


Steven Austin Wimberly








The two or three of you out there who actually waste your time reading this blog might have noticed that I have not posted lately . . . well here's why.

Steven Austin Wimberly was born Feb. 7. He weighed 7.7 pounds and was 20 inches long. In case your wondering, he is the eighth wimberlite!Of course, you need a few more pictures of the family, then - back to the business!
Bald is beautiful baby!







Here's the rest of the kids before Steven A. burst onto th scene. (the cat and I have an agreement, she doesn't bother me, I don't step on her head!)

1 comment:

Charity Grace said...

Awwww, what a cutie!!! Or maybe I should say 8 of them...I guess the boys wouldn't be too happy with being called cuties...So let's just say that they are a great looking bunch. Congratulations you guys!